Praise Report on Health

God has been working for sure!!! I have seen strength and improvement in my health, and I also felt a shift this past week in my spirit. I felt like the Lord told me to walk in faith in my healing and to believe for it. Since Thursday I have seen drastic improvements.  I also saw the doctor again this week and he was very pleased with the progress I have made in the last month. From the medical perspective He is hopeful that within another 6-8 weeks I will be back to myself again and able to return to India. Spiritually speaking I believe the healing has come, and I need to continue strengthening myself physically with rehabilitation and physical therapy which I am doing daily. The doctor encouraged me that though my heart rate greatly increases to abnormal ranges during therapy, the physical therapy will eventually recondition the heart to beat at a normal pace and I can continue to push myself onward.

Praise the Lord! (Rev. 12:11)  I am happy to share of the testimony of God's faithfulness and help in this season of healing and learning God's love on a deeper level.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bhindi or “Tikka” Mark on the Head- What is it?

But God...

The ugliness I sometimes see