RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!!!


(If only I could love rain and umbrellas like my friend's daughter.)

Some days are hard. 
Some days are frustrating. 
Some days burst and shred to pieces my first world roots and mentality that linger so closely though unwanted. 
No electricity; no water coming from my faucet; cold, yet humid, damp, and sticky weather; monsoon rains pouring down so loud I can hardly make a phone call to my landlord to tell him the roof is leaking in 3 different places; mold found already growing throughout the house and this is only week 2 of monsoon.

The hardships of life; this and more. 
Sometimes it seems to come all at once. 
Sometimes it seems to be too much. 
And yet in a moment, as I quiet my heart, meditate, and pray that perfect peace comes and soothes my soul. 
My perspective always changes as I come into the light of His glory and grace. This is but a fleeting momentary struggle. 
Others struggle with so much more. 
His grace is always sufficient, always. 
It doesn't change for a moment. 
He provides. 
He takes care. 
He can do all things; and he does all things well. 

If I focus on the glory now and that to come, this day is but a moment. How He changes my heart and takes care of His children is a beautiful mystery and act I am so thankful for. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bhindi or “Tikka” Mark on the Head- What is it?

But God...

The ugliness I sometimes see