Thankfulness

As many of you know, things haven’t been the easiest lately.  My team and I have been facing many hardships, accidents, sickness, and more. Our hardship and pressed times haven’t also been without amazing strides forward and many answers to prayer.  I wanted to share a few today.

The village we go to on Wednesdays has one man that is faithfully reading the Big Book we gave him just before Christmas.  Last week I shared the story of Samuel with him and his neighbors. We got to pray with many, many people in the village, and we see relationships being built and going deeper. The man “R” in this village told us that he knows what he reads the Big Book the Father is speaking truth to him.

One man “S” I asked you to pray for was released from the hospital.  He and his family continue to grieve the loss of his mother and sister that were killed in the accident he was involved in.  He is lucky to be alive, and it’s truly a miracle the speed of his recovery. 

Another women I have been praying for, for over a year is opening up and softening.  This past weekend she asked me to have a time of “fellowship” with her and her daughter.  She said that we wanted to sing songs about JC and talk together.  Today, we were able to have a special time of sharing the Father’s words, praying and sharing requests together.

The doors for counseling have continued to open and God is granting me much favor to share truth and hope openly.  The word continues to spread and my clientele is building quicker than I seem to have time for.  The Drug and Alcohol rehab I work in has their very first female clients.  I have been able to work with them as well as the 25 men who reside in the rehab.  I have a family with a 9 year old boy who is struggling that has repeatedly come to see me.  A battered woman and I meet weekly.  Twenty-six young boys who come from shattered homes and difficult and abusive pasts meet with me each Tuesday.  I see the hope in their eyes and slowly, slowly the words of truth are filling their mouths.  I hear the change in their words and I see JC shaping them with his love and healing power.

Treks to surrounding areas and village continue to go on throughout the summer before monsoon sets in.  Hungry hearts are being fed new living words of Truth.  Recently, in one village a man and his entire family had been waiting for someone to come bapt!ze them. They are growing in their faith and we ready to show their entire community the new found faith they have in JC by getting bapt!zed publically.

Though my health isn’t perfect today, it’s much, much better than it has been.  I was tested for Typhoid this week and parasites and both tests are negative. I am thankful for strength each day and God’s grace.

Thank you for your prayers and steadfastness!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bhindi or “Tikka” Mark on the Head- What is it?

But God...

The ugliness I sometimes see