NEW FRUIT

This month I have so much to be thankful for.  We should rejoice at all times, but this month I have to admit I am extra thankful. I want to share some exciting updates with you. We are seeing breakthrough and fruit.  My team and I have been pressing into prayer, fasting, and seeking the Father for wisdom, discernment, and breakthrough.  We have been reminded time and time again the need for worship and fasting.  “This kind only comes out by pra*er and fasting.”  As Israel conquered the surrounding areas they did so only by sending out the worshipers ahead of their men. We are practicing these examples and seeing breakthrough.  I had felt the L0rd telling me I needed more prayer coverage as I go into dark and unreached areas.  I want to thank each of you that responded to be one of my MIGHTY MEN and prayer warriors in order to cover each day of the month in prayer. I actually still have days that are not specifically covered in prayer.  If you would like, please contact me and I will give you a day to pray specifically for me and my team. Our team has broken down the week to cover each meal of the day with people fasting and praying.

This week we heard a report from a team member of a Buddhi$t nun who had given her life to the Lord.  She decided to take the next step and be baptized this week.  This is a huge step for people in this culture, as they truly are making a statement of faith for all around them to see.  You can imagine the impact this will have on this Nun and her Buddhi$t community. Please ask with us for her protection from those in her community that dislike this public display of faith and for the truth and glory of the Father to be revealed through her choice to take the next step in her walk with the Father.

FINALLY!  We are seeing great fruit from seeds that have been planted years before I even came to India.  I have been visiting a village for some time now.  I have shared the story before of a man “R” who asked us if the story we were telling him was about JC.  When we answered yes, he told us he had been waiting to hear more about JC and was very excited we had come to his village.  Seeds others had planted years before had taken root and this village was waiting for more truth. It reminds me of the truth the Father gives us in  J*hn 4:34-38- the harvest is ripe. Some have sown, some have watered, and now some of us are given the privilege of harvesting what we didn’t even sow. We had given “R” a Big Book a few months ago and have seen him seeking for more truth.  One day as I shared a story from the book, “R” announced to the others listening, “This book only speaks truth.”  We had never told him this, but we could tell the Father was working on his heart to help him come to this conclusion himself.  One aunty recently died in the same village. She was fairly young, and it has had quite an impact on the community.  We had shared truth with this aunty before she died.  She and her husband had told us they have never heard about JC before. We hope and pray this aunty accepted JC before she passed away. This past week when we visited again we were able to share the story of creation through the cros$ with her husband and his daughter-in-law and grandchildren.  After sharing the truth, BOTH decided to give their hearts to the Father and prayed with us for $alvation.  I couldn’t be more excited. The fruit is coming.  (Pictures displayed here show the village gathered together to listen to stories of truth.) Pray that the Father would sink the truth seeds being sowed deep into their hearts and that they would come to realize the JC as the way, the truth, and the life. Pray for more workers to come to India to plant, water, and harvest the fruit that the Father desires to bring forth. Pray for “R”,  and the recently $aved Uncle, and his daughter-in-law to develop their understanding in JC, and His truth, and to be a lighthouse for their village.

As I have shared before, the city I am in has influence all over the world through some international schools that I have had the blessing and favor to partner with.  This past week I have the opportunity to share my testimony and truth from the Word with a women from Russia.  She is beautiful and has such sensitivity to spiritual things. We talked about why bad things happen to good people, and why G0d would allow these things to happen.  This is a tough topic even for those that believe in a loving G0d, much less for someone who doesn’t have a relationship with our Sovereign King.  As we talked, I could see in her eyes Dad was working.  A few hours after leaving her she texted to say thank you for the conversation, and that she was thankful for someone in her life that could see evil things through such eyes of hope. Pray with me that “E” would come to know Hope himself and that she would realize this isn’t just my character or personality, but the person of JC living in me that allows me to see things through redemptive eyes. Pray for more opportunities to pray with her and encourage her in G0d’s truth. Pray for a softening of her husband’s heart who doesn’t seem very open to spiritual things.

One women “K” that I have asked you to pray for is moving forward little by little in her walk.  I think she is realizing the power of prayer in JC’s name. While she is still serving and praying to her Hin*du g0ds; she is seeking out community and prayer with believers.  Last week she asked me to meet with her and her daughter for “sunguti” which means “fellowship or community of believers”.  We talked about truth from the Word, prayed, and sought the Father for her family. She told me yesterday when she has a bad day she knows she can call me for prayer, and it will help her.  Pray for “K” and her daughter to come to a place of choosing JC alone; denying every other g0d; and realizing it’s not me that can help, but JC alone.

Some of you have been praying for my health as I had been struggling with a fever , exhaustion, and parasite issues since February.  I am happy to say that this past week seems to have brought breakthrough, and it was pain free and healthy for the first time in months! Praise OUR HEALER!!! 

Some of you had also been praying with me for a friend whose brother who had been in a bad accident.  They had lost their mother and sister in the same accident, and the brother was fighting for his life the first week.  I am thankful to report the brother, Sanoj, is home from the hospital, still recuperating, but alive and doing well. Please continue to pray for his full recovery and for the family as they grieve the loss of their mother and sister. Pray for un$aved family members to come to a personal relationship with the Father, and that they would see the power of prayer and the miracle of life that was granted to their brother.  Pray they would deny their false g0ds and come to a place of choosing JC their $avior.

This month is Ramada*n, and Mu$lims all across the world as seeking the Father for purification, insight, and direction.  I have been able to break their daily fast with a few different families and join them for dinner. This gives us a lot of opportunity to talk about prayer and fasting and our beliefs, both theirs as well as mine. Pray for truth to be revealed this month to Mu$lims, and pray with me that as I share truth this month, the S0n of God would be revealed to them, blind eyes would be opened, and hearts softened to the reality of JC.


The Father is working, and I am thankful for your continued prayers and support in my life. There is power in prayer, especially when we gather together, even across the oceans and world.  G0d Bless you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bhindi or “Tikka” Mark on the Head- What is it?

But God...

The ugliness I sometimes see