Beady Little Eyes

Today is Easter! I invited me neighbor boys from my old house to attend the party with me. They have come before and it has become something they enjoy. One day they could be overheard playing outside while singing about the Son, and saying His name. What a beautiful sound to my ears. It was proof the Love was sinking deeper into their hearts.

After the first time of inviting the boys to the party, each Sunday after that they would wake up early and come down to my house and peek their beady little eyes into my windows, waiting and asking 1,000 times when it was time to go to the party. I loved their excitement, but their peering into my windows and watching my every move until we left for the party I could have done without. Since moving, I realize I miss those beady little eyes peering in my windows, and the reminder of those that are so excited to learn more about our Dad. I love those boys!


Today as I reflect the love of the Father and the great sacrifice of the Son my prayer is that these two boys, as well as so many across India, and this world would come to not just know His name, but the truth of the Son as their Risen Sav*or! As you celebrate Easter this year, I ask you to remember those that still haven't heard or accepted Him as their One and only G0D.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bhindi or “Tikka” Mark on the Head- What is it?

But God...

The ugliness I sometimes see