The Beauty That Lies Beyond Creation




Some days, the beauty of this place I call home is beyond my imagination and understanding. How can anyone deny the creator of the universe?  A few months ago in a village a Hind* prie$t asked a friend and I to tell him what we believe and think about creation. He said he didn’t really understand it and wanted to learn more. Our time was cut short, but we are hoping to meet with Him again and share. I have been memorizing the needed words in Hindi to be able to share this story.  We went back to his village a few times to see him and meet with him, but each time we go he isn’t home. Please ask with me that the Father would give my friend and I opportunities to talk about the True Father with this prie$t and share with him the story of creation.  Pray with me that all across India, people would come to know the Maker of the Universe, and that as they gaze upon the beauty of His creation would worship not the work of His hands, but the Maker Himself, and that they would come to know the Beauty beyond creation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bhindi or “Tikka” Mark on the Head- What is it?

But God...

The ugliness I sometimes see