Reaching the Unreached


Walking along in one village I met a woman named Parbhati.  She smiled immediately and asked me my name. She said I have heard about you. Her husband had worked for a friend of mine in the past. Although, we had never met before it was as if we were good friends. She then said this to me, “I would have never met you if you never came here". Those words play like a record in my ears. The truth is most of the people that live in the villages never really leave and come to the bigger cities and towns.  Some of them literally have never left home. They remain secluded in little villages in remote areas. They are unreached in so many ways, but the thing that rings most significant and loudest is that fact that they have never heard of our Father and His Son. I think of how the Shepherd sometimes leaves the flock to find the one lost sheep. I think of how the word says He won’t come again until all have heard.  There are so many that have never heard. I can hear them all saying, “I would have never known about the Father, if you didn’t come here”, and worse yet I can hear them saying, “I would have known the Father, if you would have come here!” Pray with me for opportunities to go to the far places, and for openness to share the Truth. Pray with me for more workers to help in reaching the remote areas of India. Pray with me for Parbhati and her family to come to know the King. I try to visit Parbhati weekly or bi-weekly, but with the long trek to her home it means minimal time spent together. Pray the Father would bless our time and multiple it for the Kingdom sake.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bhindi or “Tikka” Mark on the Head- What is it?

But God...

The ugliness I sometimes see