A Simple Reminder- He is Enough




Recently, as I looked out over the valley at the thousands and thousands of homes nestled into the mountainside, I was overwhelmed with the job at hand. I gently felt the Father say to me, “Am I enough for you?” Immediately, the truth resonated in my spirit, and I heard Him say, “If I am enough for you, I am enough for them too.” He is so faithful. Sometimes I just need a reminder…He is enough for me. He is enough for the job at hand.

This picture shows the false horizon line that comes in the winter months. It's called the Winter Line. It's breathtaking and beautiful!  The city I am located in as well as a city in Switzerland are supposedly the only cities in the world where this line can be seen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bhindi or “Tikka” Mark on the Head- What is it?

But God...

The ugliness I sometimes see