Baby Steps

I am blessed to see God's work and the forward motion taking place as I get ready to move to Eurasia. It's truly a work of God, and I couldn't do it without His Spirit at work.  I hope to use this blog to keep my supporters updated with prayer requests and testimonies of what the Lord is doing, now and as I live and work in Eurasia.

You, my supporters, are vital and needed for the work God is calling me to.  I need you to stay informed and know how to pray specifically. I am a writer and journal every day.  My hope is to not bore you, but to engage you, make you laugh, make you think and reflect, and cause you to be led to pray.


So to start, here are a few prayer requests:

-I am praying for 6 more services between now and the end of February.
-I am praying for God's continued wisdom and words as I speak and share my heart all around NY State.

I was reminded today that when we hold on to control, we are unable to receive the Lord's help and all He longs to give us freely. I want my hands to be loosed of all they hold on to, to fully have them extended in surrender, and to receive all that He longs to give me. My prayer is for increased faith to trust the Lord- no matter what, no matter the cost, to lay down my self and my ways, and honor Him in obedience and trust.  There is no other way!


I am commanded to "be anxious about nothing."  I want to do this with all my heart, soul, mind, body, and strength.


Spirit lead me onward!

Popular posts from this blog

The Bhindi or “Tikka” Mark on the Head- What is it?

But God...

The ugliness I sometimes see