Can You Hear the Lion’s Roar?

This weekend, my team was having a meeting on intercessor and warfare. The women leading said, the Father works differently in each city, and we need to be seeking Him for what He is doing and specifics for each different city. As she said this I heard The Father speak to my heart, “I am a roaring lion.” 

Interestingly, that morning in quiet time Dad had reminded me that the enemy prowls around like a lion. As I heard Dad say He is the roaring lion, I looked up and saw a DVD case for Lion King. Dad is so funny!

I was then how the lions made the way to the top of the mountain in the movie, to make the son king. (This imagery of a lion making his way to the top go a mountain has been repeated over and over in my pr8 time in the past and always represents Dad's sovereignty). In that moment, it was like Dad was speaking on so many levels.

I live at the top of one of the highest mountain peaks here in India! Dad is making His way to the top and is roaring, calling our attention to Him. The evil lions in the Lion King movie were overcome and so shall the evil lions here be overcome.  A friend reminded me that the enemy is "like" a lion... But he is not THE lion! Dad is working.

The Father added to this theme, by reminding me of a time when I literally could hear God breathing. It was an amazing, supernatural encounter, and sounded like a great beast. It was scary and breathtaking but amazing. At that time Dad had told me I was hearing Him as LION. Wow!!! He is a beast and powerful.

I was remembering, "He is not safe, but He is good!"- a line from The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis. While all this was going through my mind, simultaneously, a friend texted me during the same meeting and said "Aslan is on the move".

I love how the Father confirms things to us over and over again!  He is so faithful!  Aslan IS, indeed, on the move and the Lion is roaring as He takes His rightful place.


Please join me in proclaiming the goodness of the Father over this land. May His glory be revealed to every man, woman and child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bhindi or “Tikka” Mark on the Head- What is it?

But God...

The ugliness I sometimes see