“That One”

My heart has heard you say come, and I am coming.
Higher, deeper, I see myself climbing the tree of life.
I see Him- high and lifted up.
Father, you have great plans.
Plans to prosper me and not to harm me.
Plans for a higher perspective where I can SEE, and SEE clearly. 

From up here, I can see as you see,
The vastness, the greatness, the beauty, the lost, the broken, the hurting, the places that still need someone to go…
I can see.
My heart aches with you father. 
I see it…
I see those you call me to,
The villages, the people, the women, the children, the shop keepers,
The ones that still have not heard. 
I see…


Father, from this perspective, I ask you, “And what am I to do?’

He says clearly as he point, “that one”.
Go talk to that one.
One at a time,
Day by day,
As I lead and point out, “that one”- go!
If everyone I called “that one” to would go and speak and share
The work would be done quicker. 
Ask that others would hear me call them higher and listen as I say “that one”.

There is a difference between hearing and listening.
Don’t just be a hearer of the word.
Be a listener,
A do-er,
A responder to the word.
Listening implies you do as the word commands.
Listen and obey.
“That one” is waiting. 

Oh Father.
I hear you! 
I hear you!
Open my eyes to see the one you point to,
The one you call me to.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bhindi or “Tikka” Mark on the Head- What is it?

But God...

The ugliness I sometimes see